Syrena Cruise 3 Days/2 Nights
Itinerary: Halong Bay, Vung Vieng Fishing Village, Ti Top Island, Surprise Cave
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay
MorningMet up with our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi at around 8:00AM and get on our bus for a drive to Halong. The long trip is much inspirational with a lot of stunning view of Vietnam’s countryside. Reach the harbor by noon.
Enjoy delicious Vietnamese set-lunch while contemplating the stunning views of Halong bay through panoramic windows of the vessel. The first destination of the day is Titop Island, where you might enjoy a wide range of sea activities on this smooth white sand beach, or continue kayaking to Luon Cave and surrounding area. Come back to the main vessel in the late afternoon.
After that, move to Surprise Cave and challenge your sport spirit with 100 stone steps to the entrance of the cave. In return, wonderful scenery o thousand-year old stalagmites are what you may expect.
Dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese fusion cuisine. Then, the rest of the night is for a wide range of entertainment such as: movie night, dancing, board games or squid fishing with our crew members.
Day 2: Explore more Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay
MorningGet up with a cup of coffee or tea while contemplating the stunning view of the sun rising over the bay. After breakfast time, transfer to small rowing boats and start kayaking further into Lan Ha Bay. Arrive in Luon Cave Area and kayak around for 45 minutes before sailing to Ho Dong Tien. Here, travel to the cave entrance by bamboo boat and tour the cave on foot for 45 minutes. Come back to the vessel by noon.
Sail to the Pearl Farm and stop by there for lunch. After lunch, visit the pearl farm museum for some souvenirs. Get on the day boat again and cruise round the island or enjoy other means of sea activities like swimming or sunbathing. Return to Syrena Cruise in the late afternoon.
Enjoy deluxe BBQ on the sundeck and buffet in the dining room. Then light the night up with a wide range of team building activities.
Day 3: Cruising in Ha Long Bay and back to Hanoi
MorningThe day begins with a morning Tai Chi class on the sundeck and come to the dining room for buffet breakfast. Enjoy the stunning landscapes of Halong’s limestone islets for the last time while the cruise ship is heading back to Halong harbor. Arrive at the harbor by 11:00 and get on the car to travel to Hanoi. Tour ends.
Inclusions & Options
- Entrance fees, taxes and service charge.
- English speaking guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar.
- Kayaking or rowing boat.
- Welcome drink.
- Meals on-board.
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
- Insurance on-board.
- Cooking class on cruise.
- Check in: 12:15pm
- Check out: 11:00am
- Arrival in Hanoi: 16:30pm
- The Child Rate for children from 5 to below 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults: 75% Adult rate (No extra Mattress)
- Two children below 12 years sharing private cabin get 25% discount from adult cabin rate.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person applies if guests stay overnight on December 24th and/or December 31st.
- Shuttle bus: $30/adult and $20/child under 12 round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one