Hanoi and Halong Tour Package 3 Days
Itinerary: D1: P/u. Half day city tour. Hotel C/in D2: Halong bay 1 day D3: S/off
If you love places with rich culture and heritage, then Hanoi is definitely going to put a smile on your face. Enjoy a hotel-hopping deal in Hanoi by visiting the famous attractions such as Halong Bay. With half day city tour and Halong bay tour 1 day, you will see general about Capital of Vietnam and Halong Bay - "descending dragon bay" One of seven Wonders of the World.
Day 1: Pick up at the airport - Half day City tour (L)
Pick up at the airport in the early morning. drop off at your hotel and start your day exploring the Ho Chi Minh Complex situated in Ba Dinh square and visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, majestically made of marble and granite in honour of the founder of unified Vietnam where his preserved body lies memorialized.
Continue your tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh's residence, a traditional wooden tiled house on stilts surrounded by nature. This is the place where president Ho Chi Minh lived and worked from 1958 to 1969 and it illustrates the simplicity and modesty of Ho Chi Minh's life.
You will then visit the One-Pillar pagoda, an ancient relic built in 1049 under the Ly Dynasty before heading to the Temple of Literature built in 1070, which is dedicated to Confucius, sages and scholars. It is also Vietnam's first university and the courtyard features numerous stone tablets, each mounted on the back of a tortoise, with the names of graduates over the centuries Enjoy Vietnam traditional food "Pho" - beef noodle in a local restaurant for lunch.
The tour will be end at 13.00, tour guide will take you back to hotel and let you check in. End of 1st day.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong (B, L)
At 08:00 AM, tour guide pick you up at your hotel, the bus ride through the Red River delta is a great opportunity to see what daily life is like for Vietnamese farmers Arrive in Halong City tourist wharf around 12pm.
Enjoying Vietnamese set menu lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by popular islets such as Stone Dogs Island, Duck Island, Finger Island, Incense Burner Island, Dinh Huong Islet and Fighting Cocks Island, the symbol of Halong Bay. You will then head on to Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto) and Dau Go (Hidden Wooden Stake Cave), two magnificent and otherworldly caves.
Enjoy 45-minutes of Kayaking or Bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels and bask in the charm of this natural paradise.
Around 4:30pm you will be brought back to the Halong tourist wharf, where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Hanoi.
Arrive at your hotel around 8pm.
Day 3: Sending off to the airport.
Inclusions & Options
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vihicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All domestic flights
- Airport Taxes and Fuel charges
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Your International Flights Vietnam and Cambodia entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one