Trang An – Halong bay 4 Days Tour Package
Itinerary: Day 1: Pick up to your hotel. Check in Day 2: Hoa Lu - Trang An Day 3: Halong bay 1 day Day 4: Sending off to the air port
This tour package is suitable for people who arrive lately to Hanoi. (after 5pm)
Day 1: Arrive Hanoi
Picking you up the airport with a tour guide and a car. Drop off at your hotel to check-in.
Day 2: Hanoi - Hoa Lu Tam Coc (B, L)
8:00 AM, you will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ninh Binh province (90km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
10:30AM arrive at Hoa Lu, the Ancient Capital of Dinh and Le dynasties dating back to the 11th century. Stop at a place to get your bikes and start a wonderful biking tour. Visit temples dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang (923-979),and Le Dai Hanh (941-1005).
12:00 Continue cycling around the villages,take pictures of typical rural villages and the stunning landscapes of Vietnam
12:30 Have lunch in a restaurant which serves some special local food. Having finished lunch, you will enjoy an amazing boat trip to visit Trang An, visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers – a Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh. While rowing boat through Trang An grotto, enjoy the quiet fresh air of the highlands and take a chance to take magnificent photos.
4:00 PM Leave Trang An and drive back to Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong (B, L)
At 08:00 AM, tour guide pick you up at your hotel, the bus ride through the Red River delta is a great opportunity to see what daily life is like for Vietnamese farmers Arrive in Halong City tourist wharf around 12pm. Here you'll board a traditional wooden junk and head into the bay.
Enjoying Vietnamese set menu lunch as the boat cruises towards South East Halong Bay, passing by popular islets such as Stone Dogs Island, Duck Island, Finger Island, Incense Burner Island, Dinh Huong Islet and Fighting Cocks Island, the symbol of Halong Bay. You will then head on to Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace Grotto) and Dau Go (Hidden Wooden Stake Cave), two magnificent and otherworldly caves.
Enjoy 45-minutes of Kayaking or Bamboo boat around the islands and water tunnels and bask in the charm of this natural paradise.
Around 4:30pm you will be brought back to the Halong tourist wharf, where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 8pm.
Day 4: Sending off to the airport.
Inclusions & Options
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Private Vihicles and Drivers
- Private English Speaking Guides (Other languages if available, upon request)
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- All domestic flights
- Airport Taxes and Fuel charges
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sights visited
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Your International Flights Vietnam and Cambodia entry Visa Fees (contact us for further information)
- Personal Expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Any bank fees or charges at your end
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one