Garden Bay 3 Days 2 Nights
Itinerary: Hon Gai Habour, Vung Vieng Village, Halong Bay, kayaking, Tai Chi, Thien Canh Son Cave, Go fishing
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
07:15 Pick up at the hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
12:00 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on boat
12:30 Enjoy a welcome drink onboard the Tonkin Cruise boat.
13:00 Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and having lunch with Set Menu
15:00 Exploring Vung Vieng Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
16:30 Swimming, Sunbathing and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach.
17:30 Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong - Cong Do area. Docking for overnight.
19:30 Having BBQ dinner
21:00 Free evening or taking part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request) Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices...
23:00 End of program for Day One.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Cap La
06:30 Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
07:15 Coffee, tea and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room
08:00 Transfer to the day boat to go to Cap La area
09:30 Go fishing with the fisherman
11:00 Back to the day boat, free time & relaxing on the sundeck
12:00 Having Set lunch with seafood and grills.
13:30 Kayaking and swimming
15:30 Return to the main boat. Relaxing and Enjoy the rest of the day on board
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
06:30 Rise early for morning tai chi on the sundeck.
07:15 Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Hon Co area.
08:00 Exploring the Thien Canh Son Cave. Located in the center of the World Heritage Area- Halong Bay, Thien Canh Son Cave treats tourists to the wild and mysterious beauty of nature
09:30 Return to the boat for check out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
10:30 Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay scenery over lunch as the boat cruises back to shore
11:45 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and waiting for return transportation.
16:30 Drop-off at your hotel in Hanoi.
Notes: Itineraries may be changed due to the weather condition and operation of authority management
Inclusions & Options
- English speaking guide.
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar.
- Kayaking or rowing boat.
- Welcome drink.
- Meals onboard.
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
- Insurance onboard.
- Cooking class on the cruise.
- Arrival in Hanoi: 16:30pm
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress)
- The Child Rate for children from 5 to below 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults: 75% Adult rate (No extra Mattress)
- Two children below 12 years sharing private cabin get 25% discount from adult cabin rate.
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person applies if guests stay overnight on December 24th and/or December 31st.
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one