Syrena Cruise 2Days/1Night
Itinerary: Ba Hang fishing village, Dinh Huong island, Cho Da islet, Ga Choi Islet, Bo Nau Cave, Surprise Cave, Titov Island, Luon Cave.
12:45 Captain welcomes guests to Syrena cruises by tender. Check in whilst enjoy a welcome drink, safety briefing and check in cabin.
13:00 Leave Tuan Chau International Harbour, discover the Halong Bay - natural wonders of the world. Have lunch while cruising through famous sights including Ba Hang fishing village, Dinh Huong island, Cho Da islet, Ga Choi islet…
14:30 Cruise stops at Bo Nau Cave, the core area of the world natural heritage. Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave – one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
15:45 Leaving Surprise cave, transfer by tender to the Titov island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climb the steps of the rock to the top of the island for photo taking. On the top of the mountain, you can see a corner of magical Halong Bay.
16:45 Back to the cruise. Relax and enjoy sunset on the sun deck. Cruising to the overnight anchorage.
18:00 – 19:00 Enjoy HAPPY HOUR from 18:00 – 19:00 - Buy one drink get one free (wine excluded).
18:30 Join the cooking class and learn how to cook Vietnamese traditional dishes.
19:00 Dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese fusion cuisine.
20:30 Evening activities include:
- Film entertainment in the dining room.
- Squid fishing with our crew.
- Foot reflexology & massage (chargeable): please contact our cruise team to book the service.DAY 2
06:30 Enjoy Tai Chi instructions on the sundeck in 30 minutes whilst cruising to Luon Cave.
07:00 Enjoy light breakfast in the restaurant. Coffee, tea, fresh milk, water, pastries, fresh fruit, cereals will be served in the dining room.
08:00 Transfer to Luon Cave by tender. Visit Luon cave by a traditionally woven bamboo boat rowed by a local boatman.
08:30 Return to the cruise, take time to freshen up and check out of the cabins. Please leave your luggage outside your cabins (staff will then transfer to the pier upon arrival for you). Depart for Tuan Chau International Harbour.
09:15 Enjoy brunch served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after brunch (if any).
10:45 Transfer by tender back to Tuan Chau Harbour and disembarkation.* The itinerary can be changed due to the check-in time and the weather conditions.
Inclusions & Options
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- Luxury Cruise through Halong Bay
- 2 mineral water per room
- All meal on board (2 days 1 night: 01 breakfast, 01 brunch, 01 lunch and 01 dinner)
- Vietnamese tea and coffee on Lunch and Dinner
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Service charge
- Insurance on board & service charge
- Check in: 12:30pm
- Check out: 11:45am
- Return to Hanoi: 4:30pm
- Children less than 5 years of age travel free of charge, sharing a room with parent/s. Limitted to one child per cabin.
- Children from 5 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults on mattress.
- Children older than 12 are charged adult price
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge $30/adult and $20/child for Gala dinner applies if guests stay on board on December 24th and/or December 31st.
- Shuttle bus: $45/ adult and $25/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Thang Long Water Puppet Theater
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Cancellation notice must be in written form and send to us via email. Refund will be processed between 5-7 business days.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to leave a review.
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one